Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi

I'm still alive. School's ok. It's just I get incredibly bored at lunchtime because I have no friends.

What a saddo.

So yea for the last 2 days for the first time in my life I just kinda sat myself in the corner or somewhere by myself and I ate lunch. I felt so stupid and lonely. :(

But yea you know some people have been that person sitting in the corner pretty much their whole lives. So I guess I learned a bit of a lesson there.

And like a lot of you guys said you would read my blog but it's only Chris. Kevin (Teng) wanted to read it as well but I made it private in case someone discovers it. But I found out how to hide my blog so people can't see it when they click my name in that photo blog.

:D

But yea. I'm starting to talk to people more in classes so it's getting better. It's just the lunchtimes which are like the least favorite part of my day.

Photo class is pretty boring. That's the class where I'm like the most alienated so far and I don't really get most of the stuff. But yea. I actually added one person today. This guy in my PE Class. I thought he would be the key to me to knowing more friends but he was like "This school sucks. I'm just gonna graduate and get out of here."

At least we had one thing in common! :P

I also get a shitload of math homework. The stuff isn't really hard cause I'm super smart and I understand it. :)

But yea I'm coming back Christmas. Bye guys.

4 comments:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Awww. That sucks having no friends.

But don't worry lah. After a while, one of two things will happen:

1) You'll make some friends
2) You'll stay a loner BUT, the other loners will hang out with you, so you'll have friends.

I'll tell Nick to read the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey its JP!
i was bored so i just read your blog...
it must suck being new to a school, especially when you missed the first year there. well im sure you'll get to know more people and make more friends soon!

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG TOO!
...
i actually spent time before, when i was bored, to go through all your old, unread entries to see if you revealed some crazy secret because you knew no one would read your blog.
but yeah, hope you find some friends (for benefits!) soon in the US

Anonymous said...

:]
heeeya.
its your ex neighbour. or bernice.
or idaho.
and just to let you know.
i read your blog when i'm bored.
not frequently. BUT I DO.

as chris will say. dun worry lah.
or the fucking radio in hong kong
"don't worry, be happy"

it must suck for you to be the new kid, but i'm sure u'll make friends soon. Just give it some time :] and be jordan.