Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I am fucking awesome

Remember my 70% and 50% on my math placement tests and how the teacher was going to put me in a class with 9th graders?

well...

It turns out I'm still fucking awesome at Math and no one can come near me. Today I got 55/58 on the first actual math test and the only question I got wrong was this one where I forgot to make the - a + for like 2-(x-6) where you are supposed to make the negative inside the bracket a positive and it was multiple choice and they were worth 3 marks and it was an all or nothing type situation.

But basically, I am fucking awesome.

At math.

And I didn't revise. All I did was use that review sheet that was for homework and I actually skipped a few questions on it.

Now I have a 93.1% grade average. On all my tests I only got 1 question wrong except for the first one where I got 19/24 and I have a perfectly good excuse for that which is my schedule was slightly fucked up so I ended up going to the wrong class and that gay math teacher guy didn't cover some of that stuff.

So yea.

93.1% grade average is right.

And you know on facebook there is this thing called 'Compare People' and I am ranked highest in 'best sense of humor' which is like so damn true cause I am exceptionally funny so you have witnessed in my blog.

And the second one is 'most studious'

wtf?

Because during last year's exams, the only subject I revised was Science. And it wasn't even that much because the only stuff I revised were the things I knew so I can feel better about myself "oh yea I know density=mass/volume. damn i'm good"

Then I revised partially for Geography. I just got an A on that test so I'm fucking awesome.

Then I didn't really revise for any other subject.

I do not study. I really don't. I'm not saying this to sound like I'm a cool person who thinks it's uncool to study. I don't. It's boring. Where were the rest of you guys during the exams? I was on MSN all day.

And I didn't get much homework either.

Speaking of homework.

Fuck I have homework I have to do.

But I like posting on this blog because you can read about how cool I am.

School's a little better. I actually talk to people during all my classes and I hide in the computer rooms during lunchtime or do homework in the library. If you guys are ever up at 3am and want to have a chat I am your go to guy.

I talk to people in class. Really. At first I only have 1 guy I talk to but now I am expanding to at least 2 or 3 people in each class.

Yes. The computer room is a good hideout for Asian people. A lot of Koreans go there to watch their Korean dramas.

Speaking of dramas I'm gonna go be a pussy and watch 1 Litre of Tears because I heard it was very good and people in Hong Kong loved it so much.

OH SHIT NO I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK FIRST.

No comments: