Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apples and Oranges

Recently I have been drinking a lot of orange juice. So I finally bought some Apple Juice. It tastes better.

Apple Juice is always sweet.

Orange Juice can be sour.

But when it comes to fruits it is slightly different.

Apples can be mushy. Mushy apples are really disgusting. Like super disgusting. I hate mushy apples.

Oranges are always just juicy so when you bite into it it's a bit like a drink. Yea it can be sour sometimes.

But I'd rather have a sour orange than a mushy apple.

Also apples get all yellowy and brown and nasty.

I have question.

If you got a piece of chicken and burned it in a vacuum would it turn into melted chicken? I know if you do it normally it burns but that's like the carbon in the air which oxidizes or something.

Mmm melted chicken.

Chicken gas!

2 comments:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Apple juice > OJ

Anonymous said...

how do you burn it in a vacuum? theres not oxygen for it to burn.