Monday, September 15, 2008

Ooh a month in Americas

I think I've been in America for like a month now. Ooo.

Yea things are a little better now but like not as good as Hong Kong. It's cool that now I know at least 4 people read my blog. Or 5. or 6. They just don't comment.

HEHE

Anyway now I am sitting next to the super duper extremely pretty girl in chemistry. :D

Ok. Anyway I have to sleep now so I can wake up early to talk to you guys cause you guys like to talk to me. Thanks. :D

But yea everything is definitely a bit better now. So go me. I'm starting to make like a few more friends... Maybe in another month I won't be able to count all of them with my 10 fingers.

Guys you wouldn't understand ok it's not super easy not like when like Jessica came to school and then everybody was like ooh Jessica is new!!! then everyone adds her. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT OK!

Yea. But um... I guess this is all for now. Cause I'm kinda sleepy.

OH.

I am going to change 2 bad habits of mine because I saw people do it and I was like AWWW NASTY MAN!!! or um wtf...

1. Shaking my legs like a weirdo - I do it less now. But yea it is pretty nasty. This guy in my English class does it and our classroom is like this little standalone building on some of that foundation crap or whatever and the whole room just keeps shaking.

2. Mumbling! - There is this guy in my Math class who sits next to me and he's probably from Hong Kong (local) or like a localish international school guy (i'm actually guessing the latter now) but like it's not like I'm mean or anything but whenever he says something I can barely hear him.

So yea Imma stop those 2 things now. Go meee!!!!

Oh. In football today I scored a touchdown off this hardass catch. Then I made an interception but I didn't know what I was supposed to do so I just got tagged and then we used a down or whatever.

Football is a pretty fun game if there was like less contact.

HEHEHEHEHHE

bye.

2 comments:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

"1. Shaking my legs like a weirdo - I do it less now. But yea it is pretty nasty. This guy in my English class does it and our classroom is like this little standalone building on some of that foundation crap or whatever and the whole room just keeps shaking."

YES!

Also, take a picture of the super hot girl you sit next to in Chem. ^_^

Anonymous said...

chris, she ain't