Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am a beast at football

Seriously man I'm so ownage I'm like the best passer touchdowner ever if like Peyton Manning is like a quarterback then I'd be like a 1back or like a 2back cause that's how much better I am than him.

Ok fine. But for someone who has been holding a football for less than a week I am pretty damn awesome. You should see how little my ball like flops side to side or whatever when it's in the air. I bet none of you can throw as well as Jordan. The PE Teacher should so put me in the football team as the quarterback so I can make some touchdowns. DAAAMN.

4 comments:

brian said...

no.

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

YES!

Anonymous said...

why are you so weird?
and since when did brian get a blog.

tlaw said...

i second second bri bri.
why don't you go play basketball? then maybe you can talk about the NBA and how the Rockets suck with people :D