Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My parents are so parent-y

My mom calls me like 2/3 times a day. Once in the morning, once after I come home from school and sometimes at night. My dad calls like once a day.

So in one day, I usually get like 4 different phone calls a day.

In these 4 phone calls, these are the type of questions that I'm asked

"How are you" - The answers is almost always FINE. or OK. If you ask someone how are you, you can almost always expect the answer to be fine.

"How's school?" - Mom, the last time you called me was last night. Right now it is the morning. I do not go to school in my sleep. Also, stop asking me this question everyday. There isn't a lot of stuff that happens at school each day.

"Did you eat yet?" - Does it matter? If I am starving will you cook me something and airmail it to me? Will you help me order Pizza hut?

"Is there a lot of homework?" - I think I've answered this one before. YES!

"Are you awake?" - No. I'm sleeptalking.

"Are you at home?" - No. I took the homephone outside home so that when you ask this question I can say no.

"Remember to wear more clothes!" - Sorry mom I will stop dressing like a skank.

But I understand this is all out of love and I love my mom and dad very much. :)

Man that sounded corny.

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

"Are you awake?" - No. I'm sleeptalking.

I lolled.