Monday, September 8, 2008

Football

Today was the first time I played American Football in my life. Not a real football game but like catching and throwing like more than 2 times. I'm pro. I am the Michael Jordan of football. Which triggers a thought.

IMAGINE if

Michael Jordan never played basketball.

What if he was just like yo I'mma play baseball and he turns out to be a really crap baseball player (which he is) on the professional level. He would be like the Brian Scalabrine of baseball and people would make Michael Jordan jokes. So they'd be like "Yo I'm Derek Jeter!!" then someone would be like yea more like "Michael Jordan"

And in that 8 year span where he won 6 championships, just imagine Michael Jordan sitting in front of his couch in a small apartment with his children. He'd be like "Oh. Jazz won the championship."

HOW STRANGE IS THAT!?

There are probably like millions of undiscovered talents. Maybe you have one too. Maybe me. Maybe I was born to be the bestest football player ever but I was too busy trying to be good at basketball but in the end I'm just pretty average.

But now that I discovered all this it'll probably never happen.

Oh well there's always racewalking.

No comments: