Monday, September 22, 2008

I am still awesome.

I am going to check my rankings again.

So I am 1 in better sense of humor

2 in studies harder...

Just because I am so intelligent and superior it doesn't mean I study hard. It just means I get it and you don't.

3 in a better smile!!

I don't smile a lot. Maybe that's what makes it so special. Maybe my smile is cute. And sexy. See I bet you're thinking of it now. :)

4 in Cooler

YES. I am cool. But recently I added this person who was even cooler than I was so I got bumped down to 4. You know what I bet since I added Jin he is fucking up my rankings.

Ok yes I should be 3rd in cooler. Turns out that person I added isn't as cool as me.

4 in Most Creative

What? When was I creative? I mean, if you look at this blog... it's just... plain. and white. and boring. But content-wise it is so good.

8th most popular

Stupid Jin keeps bumping me down. Also this person I added seems to be pretty awesome so I get bumped down 2 spots. :( But yea I am awesome.

8th most powerful?

Is this strength powerful or what. I'm not very strong. :(

9th rather get stuck in handcuffs with

Aw you guys just want to hold my hands.

9th most outgoing

which explains why I have so many friends here!!! Nah. Ok the truth. I have at least 2 or 3 (so that means at least 2) people I can talk to in every class.

9th can drink more

Yea dude one time when I was p6 or year 7 I was with bernice and nick at this party and then I like drank the whole gallon of Sprite or something.

OH. that. Yes. Ok. But alcohol makes me pee. a lot.

10th more useful

I know.

10th more entertaining

teehee

13th nicer

This is pretty cool. I never knew I was nice. Maybe it's recently I started turning more nice. Or not. I can't decide.

Oh dear 3 people said I was ugly.

For smarter someone said er.. ew?

Omg, he's so smart. ew!

and funnier someone said I was an ugly bastard

Omg. Russell Peters is so funny... ugly bastard.

WHAT that doesn't make sense.

I got 21 in sexier!! :D 8/10 people think I'm sexy. :D

and someone said ew to that.

Ok I got 9/18 in better taste in music that's dumb.

There is no 'better taste in music'

because that is subjective.

But good taste in music is diversity in music and being willing to explore different types of music. He/she does not just listen to what everyone else is listening to or just like some popular stuff. It's ok for an occassional Katy Perry though. She's awesome.

Right now I will just look through the leaders. Ok just some kinda popular-ish people.

That sucks.

Ok.

I give up. I think I got really bad for most cuddly. What the hell. I'm cuddly.

No comments: