Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things happen for a reason. *if you don't want to read the other posts because they're lame read this one cause it isn't*

I was being all cocky and confident on the math test then I get a 70% and 50%. I STFU and I now have a 93.2% average in Math. Then I get all cocky and said I was awesome and then I get a C for my Chemistry test.

What this means is God is telling me to stop being such an ass and focus on my schoolwork.

Thanks for the message I got it.

So this means I am no longer awesome. I will focus on my education and

dude I got a C in Chemistry and now my Chem teacher thinks I didn't hand in one of my projects so I get an instant F and now I'm riding a D average for my Chemistry.

That sucks so many balls.

I feel so sad. Even though I don't really have a D. But seeing my name next to a D is so sad. Actually this has happened before in Mandarin but that was Year 9 and that was just a silly year. Ms Chen kept giving us hardass dictations.

But yea. This C is a huge smack in the face for me. I get to stop thinking I'm mega smart and I get off my lazy ass and start studying.

And I still have to make like a real group of friends! The people here haven't known each other since last year. Most of them went to the same middle school and same elementary school and they've basically known each other for their whole lives.

It's crazy!

And now I actually have to start studying stuff and try and fit in socially. It all sucks big balls.

But yea. This actually sucks. I get to have a transitional period where the grades will actually affect which University I go to. They count the last 3 years and like maybe 4 (and I did fine in those Year 10 exams) and right now I have a fucking average of D in Chemistry (but I probably have like a B+) and none of the hard stuff has started yet. I suck balls at History (in my 3 years of History taking I have never gotten an A) and I must take like 4 years worth of history in 3 years and a summer.

It all really sucks. And I still don't have any like real friends. Which is ok for now so I can focus on my academics.

I am still hopeless at English. Although I write a lot of stuff in this blog, it is all informal and unless all the English writing exams are "write a fucking kickass blog post" I'm most likely going to end up with pretty shit grades.

I don't really have a problem with writing essays. I'm fine with write ups of stuff. But writing essays about books or poetry where you have to analyze and give your opinion is just fucking retarded. I hate those. I got a C for that A View From the Bridge essay.

I do not proof read my posts. Right now maybe someone stopped time and started typing stuff like I like eat bananas upside down and I would have no idea.

And the lesson here is... You do not just say "fuck that that's the way I am"

you say "screw it imma change it."

what have I gotten myself into. Now I have to proofread this shit I just wrote.

fine i'll do it.

Ok I just finished. I corrected 2 mistakes. I know this post is probably still all stupid and slang and informal but I don't care.

Ok I just got an email from my Chem teacher and he just asked me to resend the thing. So maybe he didn't get it the first time. Woohoo. I'm going to get my grade bumped up above that horrible D now.

Oh and also I broke my glasses. I stepped on them which marks the 3rd time I have broken them in 4 or 5 years. But it's fixable. It's just I don't know where to get it fixed.

You know if I end up getting into a good school like Stanford or something I will go back to this blog and be like

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE MY LIFE CHANGED.

And so will you because this blog has inspired you to study harder!

But you know what? This is going to be another one of those "Ok seriously I'm gonna work really hard now." It's so easy to say that. I bet all of you have said that. And you said that during like the holidays or something when you're not working. You need to take immediate action.

I learnt in this thing in English, if you see something happen and you don't act within the first 180 seconds of noticing, you're probably not going to do anything.

AKA you guys procrastinate which is what I've been starting to do a lot of lately. I get home from school, sometimes at 2, sometimes at 3. It's 4 o clock, I've opened the document with the homework on it and I still haven't done a thing.

It's amazing how I can just like zone out for an hour. None of you guys are online and I don't talk to anyone.

What the hell how is that possible.

And guys, if someone made a show out of me like Everybody Hates Chris and there's a laugh track on it (so you know when to laugh) it would be fucking awesome. I always think about it. There's always a moment where I'm like "if this was a TV show, it would be funny." but no one else laughs because no one understands how funny it is.

They need to make a reality tv show out of me. This would be Season 2: Jordan in America.

That would be badass shit you would all watch it.

But this blog is as close as you get.

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

"Although I write a lot of stuff in this blog, it is all informal and unless all the English writing exams are "write a fucking kickass blog post" "

I lolled.