Friday, November 9, 2007

Yao VS Yi

It's coming soon. Expect like at least 1 billion to be watching. China has like nearly 1.4 billion people so take away all the poor peeps and you got like a billion.

Then you got like Hong Kong, then some other Asian countries and then USA, you got yourself like 2 fucking billion.

2 billion people watching a basketball game.

Wow.

Today Ms Griffiths was nice and didn't make my class do Geography, so that's great. I got my Chemistry test results back and I got 82% which is probably good enough for an A. I guess it's not too bad seeing as I wasn't listening to quite a lot of what he said. The test was out of 50, and there was like 1 questions I could've gotten right and the rest I don't really think I can do much more.

In other news.

My grandma is in hospital in intensive care unit. That sucks. Hope she gets well soon.

No comments: