Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stride for a Cure and Short Dick Man

No that guy in the picture is NOT Short Dick Man. Today I went to Stride for a Cure. If you don't know what that is it's a 5/12 km sponsored walk to raise money for people with cancer.

One TV Actor (pictured) was like the host and it was pretty cool since when he was announcing who was the school who raised the most money me and Kevin started walking back to listen and he was like "Oh we got a few friends coming back." and he was like "What school are you from?" Then everyone was like SHA TIN COLLEGE. Then he said oh you can turn back now... JUST KIDDING. And our school raised the most money which was nice. He spoke pretty good English.

At the beginning there was warm up exercise and me and Kevin were being retards and did the warm up exercise. One of the instructors was this shit from California Fitness that came in a while ago who taught us Capueira and some combat fighting shit a while ago.

Jessie - Ooh look at that meander
Willy - It's not a meander...
Jessie - Yes it is
Willy - Hey Jordan you take Geography yea?
Me - Yea
Willy - Is that a meander?
Me - No this isn't even a river it's a fucking reservoir.

Then I kept swearing and there were all these little kids then this one dad was telling his son not to listen to any of what I'm saying so I started to feel bad and I used the word PEACH instead of a bad word. Peach that.

Then after the walk we got lunch and stuff at the place and I got this nice little beef wrap thing. Then there were a bunch of old 40 year olds doing funny dances to this weird song. Me and my friends were lining up for Ice Cream at that time then all of a sudden it's like "Short Dick Man" then we're all like "Huh?" Then later it goes Eeny Weeny Teeny Weeny Shriveled Little Short Dick Man. And all of them dancers are still dancing and kinda smiling.

Me and Kevin went wrestling later. You wear these 2 huge hoopy things and you just go bash each other. Me and Kevin were going at it and I beat Kevin twice. It was supervised by some cops so that was pretty cool. They were laughing very hard cause the last thing we did was both running at each other at full speed and hitting each other in the air and we both fell.

Then when we left. There were like 10 guys squeezing into an Alphard which wasn't too bad. Later I got a phone call and it was like...

"ALLO"
"Hello is this jwodun"
"OH YA IT JWODUN!!"
"Oh I am Kevin's mom-"

Then Kevin got the phone and I was all like shit.

We got to Sha Tin to find out that Seiyu got this new hugeass foodcourt with all this nice food in it. Then we all left gradually. Did you know that a supermarket is basically a grave yard? Think of all that meat's that in there. It's like a fucking graveyard man. That's why I plan to go vegetarian for a year sometime later. My mom won't let me cause she said I need meat to grow I can go vegetarian when I'm 6 foot.

So now I'm back home trying the last of my gum. Trident seriously sucks balls their gum loses all its flavor after like 10 seconds. And 'Original Flavor' is just plain nasty.

No comments: