Sunday, November 4, 2007

大閘蟹

大閘蟹 is like the greatest crab ever. Today my neighbor decided to show up and give us 3 free 大閘蟹. It was excellent. If you don't know what it is it's like crab but with lots of that soft gooey orange stuff (eggs/ovaries... But male crabs have them too. :S). Anyway it's just delicious. You open the crab, eat the stuff out the shell, split the crab then you just sink your mouth into this rich gooey goodness. Slurping up all the yummy orange stuff. It's heavenly. Then you use like 30 minutes of your time to get like 1 bite of crab meat out, then you do it again for the other half. But it's all worth it. I'm not a big fan of crab but 大閘蟹 is a crab I'm willing to do all this extra stuff for because it's excellent. I've had it 3 times so far. You only get it in like the Autumn cause that's when they are best.

Now back to revising for my Biology test. :)

No comments: