Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Ultimate Basketball Game



Me and my friend Kevin used our friend Arthur's Lego basketball set to make a game where we actually recorded the stats using Excel.

At first me we just tried to model the players doing cool plays like these cool half court alley oops.

Then we decided to play. We drafted from a pool of 10 players which included T-Mac, VC, KG, AI, Toine, Shaq, Kidd, Nash, Nowitzki and Kobe. Then we found these Lego heads that looked like Matt Bonner and Vassilis Spanoulis and added them to our teams.

Then we added all of Arthur's random Lego dudes and made a respectable crowd, a ref and even security. We also made Coach characters for ourselves but my character was so damn ugly with all this American Indian clothing so I used this cool glow in the dark ghost cloaky thing on my character.

Then we started to record stats and Arthur just used Notepad and it was all messed up. I scored like 4 points with Tracy McGrady then we decided to start over this time recording our stats in Excel.

We were tied 2-2 then Kevin scored again to make it 4-2. He then made a 3 pointer with Steve Nash to stretch it to 7-2. I accidentally broke my Shaq so I said that he died and subbed on Spanoulis which was this bearded Lego dude that was yellow with black hands and a Shaq jersey. Then he hit a basket to make it 7-4. Kevin gave me a chance to tie the game so i put it on the 3 point spot and used Vince Carter to shoot. I bent him back bad so he ended up shooting backwards and the game was over.

In the game it was pretty quiet so I was like "Hey yo put on some black music" so we ended up listening to Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls over and over cause Arthur refused to play any other songs. We listened to half of Stronger but that was it. Sean Kingston all the way.

Complete gallery here.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28159&l=2846d&id=717335855

No comments: