Monday, November 5, 2007

Heartbreaking loss

Today is Staff Training Day in school and school is closed. None of the students have to go to school but the teachers do. So I woke up this morning to watch the Rockets game at Dallas. Turns out there was this weirdo Daylight Saving shit which I don't understand and the game started later.

It was a great game. It was a close game the whole time until Jason Terry decided to go on a 10-0 run by himself to put the Mavericks up by 5 early in the 4th. Then they rallied back and orth a little before Dirk hit a 3 that was super shooter's bounce as it bounced off the front of the rim like a whole fucking meter and then dropped into the hoop.

That was the dagger and the Rockets ended up losing. They weren't giving Yao the ball enough during the second half and Yao only had like 12 shots, he should have at least 20 shots but whatever. That really sucked.

So the Rockets are 3-1 heading into the second of their back to back game against San Antonio. That's just not fair. Now I am going to do my whole day TV Show marathon starting with Season 2 Episode 6 of Heroes.

There's this blonde electric chick that's pretty hot and then this black chick who's ability is crazy. She watches something and she can learn it. If I was her I'd go watch some Ray Allen mixes and some Vince Carter mixes then I'd be like the best player ever. Oh watch a Kareem and AI, then Olympics high jump and the super 100m sprint. I'd be the fastest player with mad handles like AI and the shooting touch of Ray Allen and the athleticism and Vince Carter's slams and Kareem's skyhook. That's fucking crazy. Oh add a Steve Nash/Jason Kidd mix and I'll be lobbing alley oops from full court.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: