Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New computer

Yes, again. The first one the Windows Explorer had to restart once I had like 2 of them on, which is a pain in the ass, so I got a new one since it had 10 day return guarantee thing. Today there was this girl who came in and asked if there was a sweater in the form room then Yoyo was like NO PISS OFF. Or whatever then that was so mean and then she was outside and she was all sad so I went after her and I said hey yo wait. Then Michelle said there was a sweater that had Vivian on it so I said is your name Vivian and she said yes and then she got it and then on her way out she didn't say thank you or anything after I went after her so I said "YOUR WELCOME!" and then finally she said thank you.

She's so rude. No manners. Usually people don't care but I cared and she doesn't appreciate it at all! Hmmph.

School fair is on Saturday. My form is doing Dance Dance Revolution. That's pretty weird. :P

No comments: