Sunday, June 1, 2008

To my good friend :)

I'd like to dedicate this one to a special someone (no not my girlfriend i don't have one.) And you know who you are. I don't know how to say this so that it isn't corny but cheer up and be happy! You've been through and you are going through a lot and yadda yadda but sometimes if you just let go and think of some happy stuff it'll make you happy!

Just live in the moment! Don't need to worry too much about the past. What's done is done. Don't worry too much about the  future too. When it comes, it comes. Hehehe comes. I'm leaving after this year too and yea life will be different in USA but wtf why am I worrying? Worrying's not going to help. I'll just not worry so much and do what I have to do when it's there.

Ok that was really corny, but whatever.

Love ya! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee thanks, jordie :)

JUST ONE DAY, you might be special enough to be on my blog too.

JUST KEEDING.

Unknown said...

Whose everafter, and why can't I see her thoughts? >.>

Anonymous said...

i can't see your blog either, chris.