Monday, June 16, 2008

100th post and 9 days left!

Ok it's like 10:37 at the time of that word I typed. I was going to go to sleep then I suddenly remembered my 'blogdown' to my last day at school.

So it didn't turn out to be as meaningful as I thought it would be. Today was pretty normal except I held and opened some doors for people and stuff. Nothing worth blogging about and nothing I was exceptionally proud of.

Maybe hanging on that shortened netball hoop? That's pretty fun. Pretending to be an athletic black dude and doing dunks when you're just dunking on like a 6 foot something rim...

It's fun!

If there was a backboard it would be much cooler but what the heck.

So ya today wasn't that meaningful. Come on Jordan you have to make the most out of the 9 days you have left!

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

I suddenly remembered my 'blogdown' to my last day at school.


ALSO. Remember your promise to blog EVERYDAY once you've left.