Thursday, June 19, 2008

6 days, I forgot to submit yesterday's one.

So today, I bought the yearbook. And like I've already seen most of it so yea. There goes 200 dollars! But you can all sign it. :) Today at school... I did some Math. Math lessons are really simple. Just do the work that Mr Imeson tells you to do on the board and if you don't finish it's homework. That's basically it. Then in Physics I wasn't really paying attention because there was all this energy stuff and in the end it's just going to end up being a few formulas that you have to remember. I just wasted all this time in my English lesson cause Mr Parker was gone for like the 3rd straight lesson and we had no idea what to do. I read this story called The Necklace where this woman loses someone else's necklace and it was like this really nice diamond one and then the woman and her wife look everywhere to find an exact one and paid all this money for it and then they were in debt for like 10 years. Then one day she sees the woman that lent her the necklace and it turns out the necklace was an imitation of that really expensive one.

OWNED.

Then I said that woman was really responsible and shizzle.

:D

Then afterschool I saw Jennifer Martin woooo! And I was going to be a man and like whip out my umbrella but then I lost it. :S

Then Tracy and Jamie came along and Jen left and then I decided to tag along with Tracy and Jamie cause I need to spend some quality time with them! So they went to Quiksilver/Roxy then I tagged along.

Then afterwards Jamie was going to go home and I went home as well even though Tracy wanted me to stay but I didn't cause it would be awkward (SORRY TRACY I HOPE IF YOU EVER READ THIS YOU READ THIS AFTER I LEAVE). But yea, then I saw Geoffrey (Su) with Melissa (uh oh!!) and I bought this yucky chocolate stick thing that Jamie wanted to buy cause I was feeling nice today and I bought it for her. But I had some too.

But it tasted like shit.

And I even offered it to Geoffrey and Melissa before I took a bite! That's like the first time I offered something to someone.

I'm such a selfish little dickhead!!

But yea then Jamie got on then I started listening to my iPhone and then I went home and now I don't know where the fuck my mom has gone.

PEASSS

No comments: