Friday, June 20, 2008

Halfway there... 5 days


Wow. So I'm halfway there. Today was a more meaningful day to me than any of the other days. In Business Studies I was like trying to play Halo off my thumbdrive... And it worked! What a rebel! Then we watched someone's Drama performance and Brian Kwong stole Darayus' Fruitips and then I got an orange flavored one. Oh and I was like sitting down then when I stood up I farted twice. Then after a while I felt bad so I told everyone.

But they weren't the yummy ones because there was no sugar on it. So it tasted kind of weird.

Then after that there was PE. That was my last PE lesson here and we just played some games mostly. The team I was on was ownage! Then that will be like the last time I go up to that gym and try and sneak in to the lift and put balls away and stuff. Aww.

Then it was form period and we just messed around and read the Explorer and shizzle. Then after that it was long break and I ate this really yummy cupcake! It was like this yummy cake and then there was yummy icing on it and then there was sugar sprinkled on it. That was really good. I like put the paper in my mouth because it was that yummy.

Wooo.

Then I played some basketball. I think. I don't know.

Geography was next and like I just fucked around because the next lesson is going to be a movie lesson. I humbly marked 20 out of 20 for my mini test and I got an A*. :S

And we watched some real boring shit. Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice so whoop whoop. For you Geography n00bs Summer Solstice is like the day with the most sunlight. For us that's like June 20/21 cause we're in the Northern Hemisphere.

That's some geography for you!

Oh I poked Purple twice.

Then after Geography I had Physics. Mr Hodgson was away for most the lesson and I was just nodding at all this Kinetic energy shizzle.

Boo.

Then afterwards I went to eat Sushi with Sneha in Sha Tin and I even went to the dentist with her! But her mom was coming and it was going to be super duper awkward so I decided to leave, but when I left her mom came in and I had to open the door for her and yea that was pretty awkward too cause Sneha told her mom that her friend (ME!!!) would be there.

Then I decided to head home... But I was like NOOO I must make the most of this! So I phoned up my buddy Jamie who was in Festival Walk and I went on the KCR to Festival Walk and I met Jamie, Sam NK, Claire, Sydney, Claudia PilZZZZ, Katlyn... And I think that was it.

I haven't talked to Sam for a while since Year 9 when we were in the same class for like 3 years. (.3 wooo!!) so yea it's pretty funny how a few different classes can mean everything on yo friends. But yea it was pretty fun. In H&M she like put all sorts of make up on my face and then like me, Claire and Sam had this put eyeshadow on each other contest. I was the worst cause I got like this nice tan stuff on my face and I had some very untidy blue eyeshadow above one of my eyes and all this shizzle. Boo.

Then I just walked around randomly and did whatever I felt like. I like lent Jamie 20 dollars. A 20 dollars that I didn't lend last time and I got into a bit of trouble. :P

Then like Claudia and Sydney and Katlyn left. Then later Claire and Sam went to toilet then Jamie decided to leave and I was going to leave with her.

Then I got hugs from Claire and Sam. Whoop whoop!

Then I was planning to get my headphones that cost $1000 (Denon AH-D1001K!!!) but Jamie was tired. So like she left and I just went home.

So today was a pretty fun day.

I've never eaten Sushi with an Indian before. I've never been to the Dentist with someone else before. I've never had this who can put more make up on each other thing before, and when was the last time I lended $20 to someone!!?!?

:P

PEAZ OUT!!

Oh the top half of my iPod Nano's screen kind of died. Maybe the radiation from my iPhone? :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you missed out joanna
and
you missed out the part where we went to hong kong records noob!