Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 days left

And there goes another day! Still haven't made much of a difference. Today I bought a math book if that meant anything. I had to leave at lunchtime to get my passport renewed. At the US place they were really strict and didn't let people bring in mobile phones and shizzle so I had to take those stuff out. There was like this kids play area and there was like this mixed Chinese/Latino girl, this really ugly white girl and this little Jewish kid. The Chinese/Latino mix girl was really cute and pretty (ok she's like 3) and then the ugly white girl kept trying to take her boat and play with her and then that girl was like no and kept ignoring her. Then the white girl decided to share by giving the girl one of her little doggy toys but the Chinese/Latino girl just like fucking threw it away.

Ouch.

But yea. Today was a pretty normal day. English lessons are always really interesting but also have a lot of work so I have mixed feelings about missing that lesson today. Mr Parker is a pretty cool teacher.

Oh. I broke one of those plates at school today. That's something I haven't done in my 4 years at Sha Tin College! Wooo!!

Things achieved

- Broke a Plate

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Did you leave your broken plate near the seating places to the left of the general office (on the floor)?

Cause Nick and I saw that english teacher with reddish curly hair pick up a broken plate and he looked pretty pissed. >.>