Saturday, June 21, 2008

My first pair of headphones!

Yay. What an artistic photo.

So yea those are my first headphones. The Denon D1001. When I went to the store and went to test them these haters were like wtf when I was testing them, probably cause I was using a 1G iPod Nano that has poorer sound quality than whatever player he is using. To be honest I couldn't really tell much difference at the time. But after a while they seem to sound better. I'm still listening to them now.

Now you guys must be like Jordan you're high who bombs $1000 dollars on headphones!

Well here.

I listen to a lot of music. I probably have more songs than you! 15183 songs in my library and it's growing! Ok to be honest I haven't properly listened to maybe half of those songs... But still that's like 7591.5 songs. Like 5000 more than most of you guys who have 'lots' of music! Bahahah

At first I thought I was only going to use these headphones for homeuse because they looked really big in the pictures, but when I got them they actually turned out to be ok, so maybe sometimes I'll take them out. I'm not always going to though because I'm scared I'll break them and people are going to look at me. Also they might be like wtf at me because I'm using an iPod Nano for some $1000 headphones!

So wtf. There goes $1000.

They are really comfortable though.

So whatever.

My first headphones, and probably my last pair.

:)

No comments: