Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jelly Belly

So yesterday I went to MegaBox (That place is fucking huge) and I think it's like the first time I've been there since it was made. I went to the Jelly Belly store with Jamie and Francesca and I got 100g of Jelly Beans for like $19.9. The guy that was weighing accidentally put like 2 jelly beans more and it was like 101.5g but he couldn't do anything about it cause he can't put it back in so i ended up getting a little bit more!

So I had 100g of like 49 flavored assorted Jelly beans and DAMN they're good even though I got a lot of Bubble Gum, Orange, Chocolate Pudding and this yummy Strawberry one. They're all pretty good but I wish I had some other flavors. The Butter Popcorn one is crazy good cause when you eat it your whole mouth just fills up with that popcorn taste. DAMN!!

The Cantaloupe one is also pretty interesting. The Coconut one is really good.

GO JELLY BELLY!

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

˙ʎlsnoıɹǝs ˙ǝɯosǝʍɐ sı uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ

Plus, I have a craving for jellybeans now.