Friday, May 30, 2008

My exams and my new hobby!

I'm done with 5 of 8 of my exams. None of them are like killer hard but none of them are killer easy. Except for like Mandarin cause that was like really damn easy.

So now I am going to be a nerd and be a comic book nerd! I just finished 'getting' these comics from an undisclosed source. It's like an Ultimate Marvel pack. This Ultimate series is like a remake of all those comic dudes so that all the new readers (like me) can read those comics without trying to find comics from the 1950s to find out the origins of like Spiderman.

So yea, I'm gonna start with Ultimate Spiderman, cause Spiderman is Spiderman.

Outside of that, today I just finished Season 1 of Gossip Girl which officially makes me up to date on 2 shows, Heroes and Gossip Girl. The fact that both of these shows have new seasons coming up in like fall has everything to do with it. All the other ones are busy making new episodes so I'll like never be able to catch up.

Boo.

So now I'm back to my TV Show watching schedule. I am slotting in One Tree Hill in my Gossip Girl slot and I have replace My Name is Earl with Justice League, cause My Name is Earl is pretty lame. It's ok to like watch a random episode of it on TV but watching it on your computer is kind of lame and it's not that funny.

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. JLU kicks butt.

Also, Batman > Spiderman.