Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Days left!!

So I managed to return all my textbooks except for my Business Studies textbook which I will return tomorrow. So it's pretty weird. It's nearly over! I remember one Business Studies class was really funny. I took all of Sneha's pens and then she was like give them back to me! Then I'm like here you can have the brown one back cause you're... :) (indian) then she was like THEN YOU CAN KEEP THE YELLOW ONE! Then I was looking at this yellow pen in my hand.

...

IT WAS FUNNY AT THE TIME.

Today was pretty normal. I'm sure I did something yesterday that I forgot to put on my blog because I was thinking about it. Maybe I'll think of it later.

So today at Long Break Sneha bought me some corn (YAY!!) then i started flicking corn at everyone cause it's funny and I like it. Before Jack and Co. started throwing bits of chicken at me. So that was pretty bad. But I threw lots of corn at Francesca (OMG U GOT MENTIONED!!!111!!).

In English I continued drawing people after I drew a very good Boris at the back of my English Anthology. Today I drew Pavan and Mr Parker. I would take a pic and post it up here but I'll do it when I leave if Mr Parker ever stumbles upon my blog he will not try to attack me.

Oh Mr Parker got hit by a Taxi last Friday or something. Wow! And he like made his girlfriend blind for 5 minutes. Then everyone's like aww the taxi driver was such a dick then Francis asked Mr Parker if he was like jaywalking then all of a sudden he's like ohh I very well may have been!

Tut tut.

Then I played like an hour of non stop basketball. I kept owning Edar. Hahah. Edar sucks!! And he's really lame. But whatever. Sometimes i eat hot dogs with him. I'm going to eat hot dogs at IKEA with him tomorrow after school because it will be like the last time. So yea. Woo go lame Edar!!!

Oh in Math we played battleship and Nick kept going like oh want to use an atomic bomb it's like a 3 by 3 bomb. Which was really stupid. I lost. :(

But Battleship is a stupid game anyway so I don't care.

Oh in Geography we watched Zoolander. I watched a bit of it before. It's really lame/funny. I'm trying to think of other things to write but I can't really think of anything.

Oh well.

Tomorrow will be more interesting. Business Studies + ICT + Mandarin!!

No comments: