Friday, May 9, 2008

Wow.

I came back to check my blog after a while and I saw like this insane amount of different flags on my flag counter. I thought the flag counter must have like fucked up and switched with another website, but there are like the same amount of Hong Kong people that read my blog since I last checked...

Yes people read my blog!

And the key to it was my blog post about Ubuntu!

Well unfortunately for all you Linux geeks, I don't think I'll be blogging about Ubuntu that much because blogging about using a computer is pretty boring. Wow.

This really is weird, because now there are some people that actually read this.

I don't think they'll be reading this again anytime soon, unless you guys really like finding about a 14 year old's life.

But it's pretty interesting I guess. :P

So Mother's Day is coming up soon. In fact it's tomorrow, maybe a little later for those people all the way in USA (I know you're there!). I originally planned to surprise my mom by cooking her dinner, but like a week ago she actually told me "Hey Jordan why don't you cook me dinner for Mother's Day?"

So now I need to like cook dinner for her.

I am actually doing a google search for 'ubuntu blogspot'. I'm on the 19th page and there is no mention of my blog.

How the fuck did you guys get here!?

You know what's even more stupid? I'm actually on Windows right now. Yea. Windows XP!

Ok now I feel pretty bad because my blog actually got some views because of Ubuntu and I'm not even using it.

I'm going to swap back to Ubuntu now.

I'll be right back! :D

No comments: