Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting ready for Celtics/Hawks Game 7

There's about half an hour left until what could be the greatest upset in NBA history tips off.

The Celtics, a favorite by many to win the NBA Championship, loaded with 3 superstars (or not quite superstars) in Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen along with their key role players Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins, Sam Cassel and James Posey are about to take on the 37 win Atlanta Hawks with shooter Joe Johnson, athletic freak of nature Josh Smith, veteran, streaky shooting point guard Mike Bibby and rookie Al Horford in Game 7 at the TD Banknorth Garden.

Wow.

If the Celtics have a comfortable lead at halftime I'll probably stop watching. If it's a barely double digit lead or low double digits I'll probably keep watching, because you never know with these Hawks. They outscored Boston by 15 in the 4th quarter in Game something. I don't remember.

20 minutes left until tip off. I need a cup of water and I need to pee. I have some darkish chocolate next to me as my boost of caffeine.

I have math first thing tomorrow. Oh well math is pretty stress-free. Just do math for a while and the lesson is over.

Sweet.

Note to self - I must get some full size headphones. All this late-night computer-ing with iPod earbuds really hurts my ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused as to how people from South Africa found this blog.