Monday, May 19, 2008

OMG THA PLAYOFFS R EXCITIN!!

Watched Game 7 of the Celtics/Cavaliers series. It was a great game. Celtics took command early but the Cavs chipped away and made it a ball game. LeBron's missed free throw at the end was huge... Ray Allen with some huge free throws near the end to put the game away. It was a good game. LeBron and Pierce were both crazy as both of them went off for 40+

Ray Allen still hasn't really shown up for the playoffs, shooting some pretty poor percentages but I kind of expect this to change for the Pistons series.

Really it's about time for Ray.

So tomorrow (or tonight) is the Game 7 of the Hornets/Spurs series. The home team is like 21-1 in the playoffs this whole second round, so it looks like the Hornets will be winning this one. Chris Paul is incredible, but I don't like him.

My prediction for the Pistons/Celtics series is Celtics in 7... Again.

Wow.

I'll see who wins the Hornets/Spurs series before I make any predictions, but I think the Hornets are taking this one.

No comments: