Thursday, May 22, 2008

Celtics and Lakers both take Game 1

Wow. I haven't even checked the recap or anything even though I've been home for an hour. I'm busy with my Science revision. I remember when Kevin checked the score today for the Spurs/Lakers game the Spurs had a comfortable lead at halftime and extended it a bit further and had it at like close to 20. The last time I checked was San Antonio with a 7 point lead. Kobe Bryant was playing like a piece of crap. Then in English when I checked again, the Lakers somehow won.

Wow. Kobe with 25 second half points, pulling off a 20 point with like 1.5 quarters to play.

Talk about MVP.

That's your MVP right there.

Now I wasn't born yet when the Lakers/Celtics rivalry was around, but I've read about it. This rivalry is about to be renewed. If the Lakers and Celtics both make the Finals it would be one heck of a final. Both of them are the more exciting to watch of the remaining Conference finalists and they both have one heck of a history against each other. So it's going to be crazy.

Wow.

No comments: