Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back from being a Math nerd and being sick.

For those of you (yes you, Chris) that don't know, I went to an OVERSEAS Math Competition! What a nerd!

So yea, it was what it was. A math competition with a bunch of math nerds doing math competition. But there were some pretty cool people there that I was just starting to know but it was already like the last day.

Ok I met like 3.5 people cause I didn't really talk to the 4th one.

The math was really hard. I got like 19/50 in the individual round. I could've gotten a few marks more because when I finally figured out the answer I looked up and the question like changed so I couldn't choose between A, B, C,D, or E.

The other 'fun' activities weren't very fun. So yea.

But except for the Math, it was actually pretty cool, plus, I SAW JIN AT THE AIRPORT!

Jin was really cool. Only 2 people knew him (me and Dohee) and everyone else was busy being a Math nerd listening to some Maroon 5 or MCR or Linkin Park or being hip hop listening to some Black Eyed Peas. And there was Jin, chilling in the corner with his Macbook going on Myspace. It was crazy. I saw him through the glass wall and I was just like OH SHIT THAT'S JIN! Then he turned his head and he looked at me then I went through the thing.

And yea. We talked. He asked us what we were doing in Malaysia and we were like "oh maths competition..." then he was like "Oh that's cool. You guys must be really smart then. It's good to be smart, you'll be successful, you see I'm not smart."

And he even talked to Ms Adams! And she had like no idea who he was. That's how cool he was. He was just normal, being who he was. Not being some cocky shit. Even with a bunch of Asian math nerds.

I love that guy.

no homo.

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Oh, my god.

Freddy, Krueger.

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thiordanlo9.png