Monday, March 24, 2008

Days 5 and 6 in US of A

Day 5
Didn't do too much. I went to Whole Foods Market which is like this huge supermarket that sells all this organic crap. Then I ate like lots of Prime Rib. Mmmmmm. Then I watched George Lopez. Like a George Lopez marathon. I watched like a kazillion episodes. It's about a Mexican family.

Day 6
Went to San Francisco again. I was supposed to go yesterday but it was like Easter so everything was closed. I bought lots of clothes. Cause I'm queer like that and I like to buy clothes. I also bought Guitar Hero! Yay! I wanted it for so long. And I saw a lot of Asians. And for those of you that know who he is (yes you Chris), I SAW HOLDEN. At night when I went to eat dinner at an Italian restaurant there was this fat guy who was watching the Lakers/Warriors game and everytime a Warrior jacked up a 3 he would raise his hands, clap and say CASH. I ate Lasagna and Pizza in the Italian restaurant. What a pig.

HAHAHHAHA

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

You saw Holden? LOL.

Did you say hi?