Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 7 to 8.5

Day 7
I didn't do too much. I went to see my sister's new boss cause she wanted to see my sister's family. I'm not going to say her name because it might show up on Google. She like works on correcting people's posture and she looks like a real bitch that doesn't really know stuff but thinks she knows what she's doing. She's like oh its a pleasure to have your daughter in our company like extremely fake. Like even more fake than when the teachers do it.

Then I ate. Then I met up with my mom's friend again. She is so piss damn annoying she like keeps looking for us every day and she's so fucking rude and her children have no manners and my mom is like noo I'm busy and she's like NO ITS OK LET'S GO OUT.

What a hoe!


Day 8 to 8.5

Woke up quite early this morning. Ate breakfast then I just like played computer for pretty much the whole day. Right now I'm waiting for the Suns/Celtics game to tip off. :)

No comments: