Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jordan's Journey to the US of A, Days 1 to 1.5

For those of you that don't know, I'm going to America.

Actually I am in America. I have been here for 1.5 days. I am at somebody's house right now.

So the first day, I left Hong Kong at like 4 PM. I had just watched the Rocket win streak snap.

And I just checked NBA.com and yesterday the Rockets lost. Bonzi dropped 25. That's harsh.

So I was on the plane for like 11 hours or something. I watched a lot of movies and TV shows. Da Ali G Show, 2.5 Men, Beowulf (visuals good, movie shit.), American Gangster (good), Bee Movie (yay!) and probably some others. There was some really pretty/hot mixed girl sitting like 20 rows in front that I saw when I was going to my seat.

So I kept going to the toilet so I could sneak a peek at her. :D

Then I tried to look for her in luggage claim but I couldn't find her. :(

So that's it. I'll never see that girl again. That sucks. That like really sucks. You see someone that you think would be kind of nice to be friends with or something but it's someone that you will never see again in your life.

SO IF YOU'RE THAT NICE GIRL THAT FLEW FROM HONG KONG TO SAN FRANCISCO YESTERDAY PLEASE COMMENT!

:D

When I got to USA I had to get an injection because you need it to go to school in USA. Then afterwards I went to Costco. If you don't know what that is it's like this huge store that sells everything in bulk.

I bought this Trident White gum that's like Pineapple and Coconut flavored. It's kind of weird but like it taste like alcohol after a while. Like the alcohol feeling.

And I also bought this really good Trident Splash that is strawberry and lime flavored. It's so good. I bought that in like bulk. I'm going to go buy another 12 pack later.

And I bought this yummy sour Icebreaker thing that I once got when I went to Erica's house.

This morning I woke up at 1pm. Then I went to the school registration thing. The lady said you're going to have to be physically here in like early August to ensure a spot in the school that's closer to home. So I'm probably going to have to leave in early August. :(

I live in this pretty nice apartment. 2 bedrooms. It's like extremely close to the school. I don't have to cross a single road. It's closer to school than William's house is to Sha Tin College.

I'm going to be applying to Gunn High. So if any of you want to transfer schools, that's the school to go to. ;)

Well see you all in a week. Bye guys :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just don't buy Trident Cinnamon.

Taste like peppers. >.>

And apparently, the drummer of Maroon 5 went to Gunn High. ^_^


Oh, and you should have totally said hi to that really pretty/hot mixed girl.