Sunday, March 23, 2008

US of A Days 1.5 to 4.

The Rest of Day 2

I ate Vietnam food. And like yesterday I was like kind of babysitting some kids but that person's 12 year old daughter was like HELL NO. And she had like an iPod touch with 30 tracks that aren't even named right. And she searches Aly and AJ on YouTube. And watches Kim Possible at home on her computer.

Day 3

I forgot what I did but at night I went to watch Rockets and Warriors

And what a game it was! All 48 minutes of action. It was awesome!

I sat at like these really bad seats, like the 3rd backest seat on the top bowl thing. But it was amazing. There were these funny Mexicans sitting in front of me and Scola was on one of their fantasy line ups and when the whole Oracle Arena was going like DEFENSE DEFENSE that guy was like SCOLA! SCOLA!

Then when Baron had a dunk attempt on Scola (he got fouled) he was like YEA SCOLA YOU WANT SOME OF THAT? KIRILENKO STYLE!

And they kept calling Rafer Reefer.

Good stuff.

And I ate game food I ate Nachos and a Hamburger and Garlic Fries! (they're good)

The game was crazy good. And the atmosphere was amazing. When Monta made that hard reverse lay up the whole crowd went crazy and they were standing and cheering. It was fucking amazing. It was a sell out crowd as well so it's all good.

Carl Landry was a beast.

John Legend was there to sing the national anthem and he also performed at halftime.

There was a lot of college ball on TV since its March, but I didn't watch too much of it, cause I went out most of the time.

Yesterday (day 4) I went to San Francisco to like shop around and I had to carry stuff for my mom and sister. Then we ate like this high class mexican food.

Yea and I'm eating some Whoppers. They are like Maltesers but they are yuckier. I'm drinking a lot of Vitamin Water. They look real nice. Like the packaging is nice and clean and there are stupid comments on the packaging.

PEAS

Jordan

No comments: