Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Since you are all itching your bumholes for an update

And there isn't much point since you're all out having fun during CAS Week.

Here is an update anyway.

The reason why I haven't been blogging much lately is because I slowly have more of a life! Yes I have people I can call friends. About the clubs, I ended up joining one because there weren't any fun sounding clubs and this one had free pizza (although I got an email from them and they said there would be chips and soda... How does that compare to pizza!? :( booooooo)

But um. There isn't a meeting for the club yet and it's not going to be this week because of some foodfest or something (eh?) and not the week after because it's homecoming week.

From my understanding homecoming is

Dress up funny for a week.

Then there is a dance where you ask someone to go with you <3

Being the sad and unadventurous person I am I am not going. Because it's just kinda weird. I know like... 2 or 3 or 4 girls or something and it would be kinda weird to ask and I also have no idea on what their plans are. I also have no idea what my friends are doing and they don't seem to have much interest in it so I don't really care. Maybe next year. :P

But um... Coming up in my life...

PSAT!! Again!!

Basketball try-outs... Wish me luck. I probably won't make it but you know maybe I'll be super on fire on the day of try outs then I get to play! :D

But yea I doubt that.

I currently have a kickass 96% average in Math. 1 percent more and I have an A+. Basically you need to be like perfect to get an A+. Damn.

I need to study for PSAT.

booo

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Amazing Race with Paul = AWESOME.

Esp. since we went to Ocean Park today.

Paul (drinking bubble tea): How do I suck the cube things through my draw?
Chris: That's ice...


Also, you said before, that you were going to try playing bball with some of the people. Did you?

And do you know how good they are?