Thursday, October 2, 2008

#150 + Hello October!

Hi. This is another milestone in my blog. 150 posts and still going strong!!! Kind of.

So school is better. I'm still looking for my group of real friends but of course that will come with time. I'm gonna play some basketball tomorrow. I'll find out how good the people here are. It's not like super hax hax super skillz cause I'm in a pretty smart school. Our own school has no faith in the football team. Not a lot of people seem to be interested in basketball. Everyone is into football and we still suck. So I don't know. :)

Maybe there's like this super cool style of play here that I'm so good at and they put me as a starter.

Nah.

Oh. Sarah Palin REALLY is stupid. I can't believe it. She really is.

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

www.voteforthemilf.com used to redirect to McCain's website.

McCain's campaign brought that from GoDaddy.

So sexist. >.>

(and fking unny)