Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Kanye Single is fire. And I can not stand my History class

http://www.zshare.net/audio/20487707e9a22124/

Just a snippet. I thought Love Lockdown was ok. I like Heartless a lot better.

IN THE NIGHT I HEAR EM TALK
THE COLDEST STORY EVER TOLD
SOMEWHERE FAR ALONG THIS ROAD
HE LOST HIS SOULLL
TO A WOMEN SO HEARTLESS
HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESSS???

Best auto-tuned verse ever (ok technically this is like a chorus/hook so it's not really a verse) but that owns anything that T-Pain or Lil' Wayne has done on Auto-Tune. It's better than what Kanye himself did as well.

Anyway.

Ok I was going to tell you guys how annoying my history class was but I'm hungry so I'm going to eat. Maybe later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KANYE IS HORRIBLE! HIS VOICE SOUNDED BAD BEFORE, NOW WITH AUTO TUNE IT SOUNDS WORSE.

Sick sick boy