Sunday, December 2, 2007

Miss China wins Miss World

I had fun yesterday. I was kinda bored at the beach but then later me and Ben were prank calling and we prank called 'Crocs' and asking if it was the Cocks shop and stuff like I want Big Black Cocks oh I want to exchange cocks my yellow cocks is too small I want a big black cocks and stuff like that.

Miss China wins Miss World.

Woohoo China.

Now don't get me wrong, Miss China is pretty hot but China again! They're like getting so damn huge! Yao Ming, Jackie Chan, Chinese movies getting out on the Western market, Olympics in Beijing, Chinese stocks and shit and now kids learn Mandarin instead of French/Spanish in school.

And now China wins Miss World?

Well I'm pretty proud to be Chinese so I don't really care, but it's great that China is getting like super good. :)

No comments: