Thursday, December 6, 2007

Manga

If most of you know me, I've always liked Manga more than Anime. Here are some reasons why

  • Less time consuming
  • It's the original thing, yes the manga came first
  • No fillers and crap
  • No accidentally introduced stuff that contradicts future stuff
Lately I haven't been reading as much as I've been hooked up on Heroes, but I need a place to record my progress and here is a good place.

Latest Read

Naruto - 380
This chapter is badass. Jiraiya sees these super mega crazy assholes that are like invincible and Sasuke finally sees Itachi.

Bleach - 265
Yes I am very behind on Bleach and I am reading it as I type this post.

www.onemanga.com

All your needs for Manga. It's High Quality most of the time and has a lot of series and it updates mega fast.

No comments: