Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Kevin Quest

I know 2 Kevins in Hong Kong and 2 Kevins in America and also my cousin. It seems like since Kevin is such a common name the universal Kevin nickname is K*, with the * being substituted with the first letter of the Kevin's last name. Heck I even know 2 Kevins in the NBA and they are called KG (Garnett) and KD (Durant). I notice this also happens with the John/Jon/Jonathans of the world but since there seem to be a lot of other names that begin with J it's not as common.

So I am going to begin my quest to know at least 26 different Kevins each with a different last name first letter and I will use this post to keep progress.

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G - Gao
H -
I -
J -
K -
L - Leung
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T - Teng
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y - Yuen
Z - Zhang

No comments: