Friday, July 31, 2009

I dedicate this shit to Jamie.

jordan - 64787383 says:
tell me something to write about
jordan - 64787383 says:
anything
jordan - 64787383 says:
and i will write about it
jamiee! says:
poo
jordan - 64787383 says:
DAMN IT

Time to learn something. When I drink milk in the morning (probably sometime before 9AM) I will have a hugeass poopie in a matter of hours. Through out most of Years 7, 8 and 9, I drank milk every morning and I would take a massive dump some time in a morning class. After a while teachers thought I was doig something else like taking drugs or texting so eventually I had to hold my poopie for like half an hour in order to make a poopie in the break.

Sometimes that stomachache would hurt REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD but I have to hold it in order to not be embarrassed. Finally in Year 10 I started to realize that milk was making me have those crazy poops in the morning so I cut down on the milk but sometimes if I was adventurous and I ate toast with cheese or butter only to make another poopie at school.

So I am lactose intolerant in the morning. I chug gallons of milk in the afternoon and be fine. It's weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha