Friday, July 31, 2009

I wish I had something to blog about.

I have many weird random hobbies that I don't feel comfortable blogging about on my regular blog that I am trying to appeal to a general audience. Sadly I lack the charm of some celeb and no one really cares about my life. I do not get any insider information about particularly interesting people and I am not fucking Perez Hilton.

So I will continue to blog about random things.

Anyway I watched Hangover (technically) yesterday. It was another one of those super crazy fun amazing incredible insane in the brain mega epic movies and it was pretty funny but I'm scared that that genre of movies are gonna get old.

I really wished I knew what to blog about. Things that are happening in my life right now. I am in need of original content and not typical teen concerns such as smoking, drugs, sex, and a a a a a alcohol.

how boring.

No comments: