Thursday, August 21, 2008

:)

As you can see I have not really been committing to my blog much. Maybe i'll do more later when I start school so all of you (which is no one really. Maybe Chris if you're still here.) can see how I'm doing. I just got GTA4 for my PS3... It's pretty fun so far but then it's like really not much different from the others except the graphics are insanely good.

I finished assembling all of the furniture in the house (go me) and right now I'm sitting on the floor blogging with my sister's friend's Macbook (...) and eating Hawaiian food with my PS3 turned on on my 37 inch TV.

GTA4 is a fun game. It's kind of hard to play cause there might be a super swear word bit or sex bit coming up but yea. It's fun so far. I'm waiting for NBA 2k9 to come out.

I miss Hong Kong. It's weird how you can't just go home. This 20 year old apartment (which looks very nice) is my home. I can not just find some of my Hong Kong friends and be like hi let's be friends. No you can not do that. Because they are on the other side of the world.

I gave up on Warcraft 3. Well I haven't really. I might play it sometimes. I haven't even installed it on my computer but I installed NBA Live 06 already. :P which is a pretty crap game. I can't use my PC right now because I infected it with some malware crap that I bought over with my iPod (i put my files on it) and then it kinda spread then it got some key windows files then the spyware thing detected it and deleted it. Whoops.

So now I'm waiting for a Windows XP disk to save it. I have this deepass papercut on my finger. :(

Yea.

Whatever. No one reads this anyway.

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am a mean badass filthy hick and the only word I have to describe you is... adorable.

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

I read this!

Keep updating lah.