Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello all.

Yea. So much for daily blog. Right now I'm at home with a bad back and waiting for the Kansas-UNC game to resume. (It's halftime right now).

So lately I have started watching quite a few shows thanks to Sidereel.com. If you don't know what it is, it is a website that has lots of links to watch all kinds of shows and movies (I think alluc.org still wins on amount of movies.) So recently I have started watching Lost, House, and How I Met Your Mother.

I have watched 6 episodes of Lost and I don't know what to make of it. I think it's pretty good and there's obviously a lot more going on, because 4 seasons of some guys stuck on an island? I don't think so.

I watched the first episode of House and I'm pretty impressed. My mom loves this show in addition to Greys Anatomy and some other shows. It's a pretty awesome show.

How I Met Your Mother is just good pure comedy. Probably not the funniest show out there but I'd say it's pretty damn funny. :)

1 comment:

TESTOSTERONE BOB said...

Can't say I enjoyed House until actually this current season.

The survivor game idea was awesome.

Thirteen pwns. ^_^