Thursday, November 12, 2009

It has come to my attention...

That when I mention having a blog, people are somewhat interested, so I have decided to add some intellectual content to this blog so I can show off my smartness and my unique sense of humor.

Currently I am really hungry. I just had like a 3 hour nap and it felt really good. The best part about having a nap is that when you make up it feels like it's a new day so you've essentially made 1 day into 2 days. How amazing. Anyway currently I am starving and my mom is too busy telling my sister her life story about marriage and kids and jobs and how everyone did it in the good old days. It's really boring and I can't interrupt them because if I interrupt them it i bad. But seriously I am like starving right now I want to eat. And I can't really work when I'm hungry... Because it hurts my stomach and my brain.

OMG I AM ACTUALLY HUNGRY.

So anyway by tomorrow I have to make up 2 math homeworks, make up 2 english homeworks, do bio and get history notes so I can do my make up quiz.

UGH.

ok I interrupted them. now i can eat.

bye bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit you're still updating.