Sunday, October 25, 2009

100 Must Read Books

Sometimes when people are having a conversation they'll be like "Oh yea! It's just like Lord of the Flies!!" and I will know what they are talking about but sometimes they will be like "Oh yea!! It's just like Animal Farm!" and I will have no idea what they are talking about.

Because I need to prepare myself for all of life's situations, I have found a list of 'must read books'. I feel this list I found is more manageable than a 1001 book list so I found this '100 Must Read Books: The Essential Man's Library' because I am a real man.

The link can be found here.

http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/

First up is

The Great Gatsby

I'm gonna go to the school library and check it out. Whopee.

No comments: